Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Published - Wisconsin Bride Resource Guide

I am proud to announce that Wisconsin Bride Magazine has chosen my work to be featured on both the cover and inside header pages of it's newest publication, the Wisconsin Bride Resource Guide.

I am consistently submitting my work to publications. Wisconsin bride called me last August to inform me that 6 of my images have been chosen - with two being on the cover. I am so happy that my images were selected.

Some of my couples featured include:
Becky and Jason, Wedding - Kaukauna, WI
Leslie and Josh, Wedding - Appleton, WI
Theresa and Andy, Wedding - Menasha, WI
Rachel and Ali, Wedding - San Francisco, CA
Michelle and Dan, Wedding - Eagle, WI

Cake and ring photos are by Ardent Photography. Other cover photographers include Michael Krakora Photography, Expressive Photography and Artists' Eyes Photography.

Inside pages featuring my wedding photography can be found for the following headers:
A Budget You Can Live With - page 6
The Rings - page 26
Music - page 34
Photography and Videography - page 36

The guide is like nothing else out there. It features not only images from local wedding photographers but real content you want to read. It is also a handy wedding planning tool that can help you figure out your wedding day timeline and keep track of vendor information.

To request your free copy of the guide just visit any Southeastern Wisconsin wedding show or fill out this form at WI Bride's website.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!