Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tricia and Bob - Green Bay Engagement


The greenery at the Green Bay Botanical Garden is an ideal spot for a lovely engagement session. This has become one of my favorite parks to photograph sessions. Tricia and Bob were a blast to photograph... they were up for anything and had a lot of fun in front of the camera. They are sooo in love and it really shows in their images.


Shortly after this shot was taken, Bob spun Tricia right into the bush! It was sooo funny and I'm really sorry I wasn't able to capture the exact moment that he landed in the shrub...



Their love just shines in the way they relate to each other. I cannot wait to photograph their wedding reception at the Green Bay Country Club in August.



This was the first time I ever shot in the Children's Garden... there are several patina colored winged chairs in the garden. I had a vision of setting Tricia slightly in front of this chair to make it appear she was wearing angel wings. I just love the fun loving expression on her face as she looks into Bob's eyes.


This image was created shooting through one of the metal chairs. I love the way it frames the couple in the background.

I'm sooo looking forward to shooting this wedding. I am having Kate, a shooter with Artist's Eyes photography in Slinger second shoot for me. And an added bonus... the ceremony is right down the street from my house - I could literally walk.... hmmm, maybe I will and be green that day. I feel another blog post coming on ;-)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!