Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Images selected for website re-design!

I just love my proofing website. Instaproofs was introduced to me by Dave Jackson last spring. This proofing site is just amazing and has worked so well for me this season. I have tried numerous proofing websites.... but this one has everything I could possibly need and they do it well!

Last week they emailed all of their clients a "call for entry" for the redesign of their corporate website. Each photographer was able to submit 5 images. Only 15 images would be selected overall. My philosophy with contests is "if you don't enter, you can't win". So I submitted 5 shots that I happened to have on my computer. I was in Key West at the time and didn't have access to all of 2008's wedding files.

I checked my email during a break at the wedding I was shooting in Key West. I got confirmation from Instaproofs that they were using not one of my images, but two!

Here is the email that I received:
Congratulations! After a couple of very long image viewing sessions, a couple of your images have been selected as images that we will be using on our re-designed corporate website!

There were 15 images in total that were selected, and the images will be displayed in a rotating basis throughout the site. Since there are only 5 image slots open, each of your images will be displayed somewhere on the site on roughly 1 out of every 3 visits.

We appreciate your participation, and again, we congratulate you on having your images selected!


I am so very honored to have my images appear on the new website! Here are the selected images...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your work and the merry-go-round picture is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!! I love the merry go round photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a great shot. Love the colors in the background. Was this in Fall?

    Craig
    http://www.lusterstudios.com

    -

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!