Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kati and Cory :: May 24, 2008

You may have seem Kati and Cory on my website... I took their engagement photos I took last fall with an amazing display of color as a backdrop. They are an awesome and fun couple and they make my job as a photographer extremely enjoyable!

I knew that their wedding day would be filled with some awesome moments. The first amazing vision I came across was the beautiful small white church in the middle of the country. The church was so intimate and historic. It aisle consisted of only 8 pews... I could photograph the entire church with my 28-70 2.8L lens!

my favorite church of all time!

After the ceremony the wedding party traveled to Lawrence University for their photo session. The flowering crabapple trees were still in bloom making for an awesome splash of color in the photos.

friends

Kati and Cory's romantic photo session was relaxed and fun... having done their engagement session a few months ago really helped them relax and enjoy the moment while they were in front of the camera.

a moment

Our coverage time ended with cutting the cake at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in downtown Appleton, WI.

Here are some additional teasers...

the dress

leading lines

the girls

the lineup

peek a boo!

elated

dip 'n kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!