Monday, October 8, 2007

At an Angle


At an Angle, originally uploaded by Ardent Photography.
©2007 Ardent Photography LLC


This shot is the second (only to one lighting test shot I did) of an unbelievable day of shooting. The location was in Kaukauna, Wisconsin at my Aunt Patti's farm. The bride is from July 14, 2007 and this day she was completely fearless!


©2007 CS Photography

I had the pleasure of working with Janelle and Eric again - and I invited the Great Scoobs of CS Photography in Milwaukee (aka Craig) to shoot along side me. It was so much fun feeding off of all the energy in the air. I almost couldn't sleep a wink last night because every shot kept popping out again in my mind. This shot was sniped by Craig. I love the way he composed the shot and the colors are amazing! Thanks for taking this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!