Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Neenah Engagement | Beth and Troy

I can't wait to see Beth and Troy get married in October. I've actually known Beth before I started my photography business more than 7 years ago when I taught dance classes. Since then Beth has been awarded top honors for the dance team she coaches at Little Chute High School - these girls just brought home 1st place!!!

As for Troy... I am enamored with the love an affection he shows Beth. You can really tell that he loves every part of her and brings out her very best side.

Enjoy a bit of Beth and Troy's favorites from their engagement session.... 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are some really amazing pictures. We've been looking at some different wedding photographers lately. We really like what you do, but would you be willing to come to Minnesota or is that too far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing engagement images, so pretty and great to have images to keep and view, hopefully they tie into the wedding images. Love these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the engagement ring with the halo setting, very pretty. Couple look so happy together too, great images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!