Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Joanna & Ben :: July 19, 2008

I first met Joanna and Ben at their engagement session in April. They had booked me over the phone while living in Minnesota. Their engagement session was one of the most fun sessions I've done so I knew that their wedding would be spectacular!

symmetry

Their ceremony was in Green Bay... the church where they were married had a flood a few days prior. Everything was cleaned up and the wedding went off without a hitch. The light in the church was beautiful as it glowed over the couple during the ring ceremony.

ring

on the cross

stand before me

After the ceremony we traveled to the Green Bay Botanical Gardens for some photographs. We only had one hour and it was super hot and humid. I just love photographing at this location. It is like a photographer's candy store! Here are a handful of shot taken at the gardens.

Joanna

groom

arm in arm

There are just way to many good ones to post here...I hope you enjoyed the "teasers" to view their engagement post click here. The entire wedding will be posted here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!