Sunday, November 25, 2007

East Coast - Here I come!

I am so excited! I just booked my trip to Boston to second shoot a wedding for Gwyneth Colleen Photography. This opportunity is amazing. The wedding is going to be held here and overlooks Quincy Market which will still be decorated for Christmas. I hope to have many wonderful shots of my trip and the wedding.

I have two more upcoming trips. In February I will be flying to San Fransisco to second/third/fourth shoot a photographer friend's wedding. She invited numerous photographers as guests/shooters - this trip will be amazing too!

In March I will be headed off to Las Vegas for the annual WPPI convention. I am thrilled to get into a two day seminar with Mike Colon. I will be 1 of 20 people in the class. The following week will be about getting new ideas on photography and products to better service you in 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!