Sunday, June 28, 2009

Contest Update..

I've decided to allow entries today and until 5pm on Monday, June 29. I've been getting some great candidates... But decided to leave it open a bit longer.

Remember, your entry needs to be creative. Please just don't email a line that mentions you really want to win and to pick you...

Here is the information on the contest!

Casting call... looking for a fun/trendy couple!

I am giving away a lifestyle photo session to a fun and trendy couple in love. The session will take place in Green Bay any Wednesday in July and is valued at $450.

I'm looking for a couple with a funky, wild and crazy personal style so I can test out a new shooting location. If you, or someone you know is deserving of a beautiful set of photos please contact me. Please send me an email, 400 words or less with why or how you think this couple could rock out at a photo session.

Please submit your entry by emailing me at info[at]ardentphoto.com by June 28th. The final selections will be made by June 30.