Monday, April 28, 2008

Shootout

Last weekend I attended a shootout in Milwaukee's Third Ward and got to meet and shoot alongside a bunch of local photographers. I had a lot of fun and got some awesome images. Thanks to Harmony for being a good sport and a great model in the chilly temps down by the lake.

Enjoy the slideshow!


One of the photographers I met at the shootout (Molly of M Three Studio) tagged me on her blog. It seemed like fun and I was able to learn a little more about Molly in reading it. So I thought I'd take the time this morning to play along!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, I like music but I'm not a fanatic like my little brother. A funny thing is I will make up new words to a popular song and sing it to Drew. Here is an example "don't you wish your baby was cute like mine? Don't you wish your baby was smart like mine? Don't cha? Don't cha momma don't cha?"

Here is my embarrassing song list:

1. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice :: reminds me of meeting my hubby while dancing to this song in college.

2. Shake Ya Tail Feather - Nelly :: just something about it makes me wanna dance!

3. The Hot Dog Song - Mickey Mouse Club House :: same as above, and I here it sometimes two times a day...

4. Commercial Jingles :: I seem to know the words to many, many jingles - and that is embarrassing!

5. Be My Lover - Le Bouche :: yeah I know....

Now these people are tagged!

4 comments:

  1. Nice work Amy! I haven't even had time to look at mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,

    I love the series on the nova! The grill, with sun flare, wide angle... Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. puuuurrrty.
    also, i should respond to your tag thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fabulous working with you! Stay in touch;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!