Monday, February 18, 2008

Engaging Thoughts

stab
©2007 Ardent Photography LLC

'Tis the season for love. Valentine's day was last week and I'm sure many of you did something special with your sweetheart. I spent the evening with my 16 month old son and my hubby. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary... just spending time as a family is special enough for me.

If anyone became newly engaged over Valentine's day congratulations! I bet you are so excited to know you are going to spend the rest of your lives together.... oh, and then the planning! Don't feel like you have to do it all right away. Be sure to set your date and secure your ceremony and reception location. Soon after that it is a good time to start thinking about way kind of wedding you want to have.

Think about the things you value and what makes you happy. Don't worry too much about what other people have done and definitely don't worry about what other people want. Your wedding day is all about you... and if you want to wear a red dress do it! I actually had a bride in 2006 that wore a red gown! She looked gorgeous!!!

Sooooo... congratulations on all of the newly engaged couples out there! Visit my new website at www.ardentphoto.com and send me an email. I'd love to meet with you and talk about how I can help make your wedding dreams a reality!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!